Thursday 21 October 2010

21st October- Kalamari... om nom nom

I'm not going to write much today! Just upload some pictures =]
But here are some updates...

UCAS application update- one uni unsuccessful, one uni interview! (So I am flying back for a few days in early December if anyone wants to catch up!) woowoop =P 3 more to go...

I am attacked every morning by Nelson (aka the Cat!) when I don't share my breakfast with him...(the milk from my cereal...cheeky!)

Today I rehearsed songs for the Pirate Party with another leader, the CD player was broken though, So I had to run back to my old host family (which is 2 mins away!) grab their CD player run back! Was fun stuff though =]
We also rehearsed the sketches today to be performed at the Pirate Party- theme is looking for treasure aka Jesus! Now the actors just need to learn their lines.

I'm now addicted to bike riding and drinking tea!! How did this happen..

Anyways!
There is a beach and a boat bay 5 mins away from my new host home! So I went there today and took some pictures :P and then I sat on the beachside restaurent and ordered some Kalamari...om nom nom... But ahh! It's so lovely and pretty =] (The Bay not the kalamari... though thats pretty lush too!)

Please pray that numbers for Pirate Party start picking up =] thankyou muchly!
Now to make a cup of tea, Over and Out! x

  
1. View of Bay from balcony
2. The Bay
3. Another shot from the balcony

Theres a faint red circle around which flat I'm living it at the moment! :P

Bay Views



Another angle of the Rock..


Mmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment