Wednesday 10 November 2010

10th November- New hope?

Hey Guys!
Sorry for my lack of posts lately! I have been quite low lately and didn't have much to update lol xD
There have been a lot of complications and disagreements over the last two weeks and I was considering returning home early.

However I have had a few uplifts, my friend and my parents visited and kept me chirpy for a few days xD (thankyouuuuu! =])
I also kept getting this little feeling to "Just wait a little longer...be patient..." so I did. No harm in waiting a BIT longer I spose ? 

Then today I was told I'm going into my first school tomorrow to talk to the head!! woowoop xD finally! Action is kicking in!
I also have 2 babysitting jobs waiting and I'm doing bits and bobs here and there so my time is slowly but surely filling up !
So thankyou for your prayers and encouragement and support you have given me the last few weeks, they are very much appreciated!!!  =] I hope things keep going up hill!
Thankyou God!!! ^^

...Over and Out x

P.S. Uplifting song of the day... "Son of Man"- Phil Collins...from Tarzan =P

Oh, the power to be strong
And the wisdom to be wise
All these things will
come to you in time
On this journey that you're making
There'll be answers that you'll seek
And it's you who'll climb the mountain
It's you who'll reach the peak

Son of Man, look to the sky
Lift your spirit, set it free
Some day you'll walk tall with pride
Son of Man, a man in time you'll be...

etc etc ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment