Friday 10 December 2010

10th December 2010- Nearly 3 months..

Hey one and all,
Just have a few updates...

I flew home last week and was greeted by freezing temperatures and lots of snow! yay! However this didn't look too good as I had to travel to London to get to my University interview..
However mum and I got up determined at 5:30am and got to Gillingham Station and managed to grab a train, which arrived in London at 9:30am! We were extremely lucky as my interview started at 10am =] We got on a train at 3:30pm at St Pancras which everyone on the platform climbed into, the driver said through the intercom, "Thanks for boarding the train, however we will have to wait a few minutes as I don't actually know were I'm going yet!" And we didn't arrive back in Gillingham til 7:30pm so it was an eventful day!

It paid off though, Yesterday I got an email from UCAS saying I had recieved an unconditional offer!! So I'm over the moon about it and would like to thank everyone who was praying for me! =]

Not much has really happened in Gibraltar this week (I flew back Monday) however had a terrifying flight!
The plane flew through a massive storm cloud and it was really windy so the plane was swerving all over the place and rocking side to side. We were flying just above the runway when the plane suddenly dropped and I think everyone on the plane either gasped/screamed lol When the plane finally landed we all applauded the pilot! I now understand why Gbraltar is number 6 most dangerous runways in the world lol...

As I said not much as happened... a friend and I watched a thunderstorm Tuesday night, it was beautiful, the sky lit up purpley blue whenever lightning struck..
I have done lots of babysitting this week and I love it! The children I watch have such character and are a handful at times but they're amazing kids =]

Tomorrow we are holding another Messy Church Service where we shall be making Christingles! So please pray that goes well and more families start coming.
Thanks for reading!
Over and Out x

No comments:

Post a Comment